Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Fixed in 2019.1
[Player Settings] Logging Setting layout breaks on shrinking the window
Checkbox button's layout breaks for Player > Other > Logging settings on shrinking the window horizontally
Steps to Repro:
1. Create a new Project
2. File > Build Settings > Player Settings
3. Other > Logging Settings
4. Shrink Inspector window horizontally
Checkbox buttons are not aligned
Buttons should be aligned
Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone