Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[Playables] "Animation Start" function is not trigger when SetTime() with 0 or smaller value is called twice
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Unreliable Animation Events at Start with Playables.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode.
3. Observe Console window (Start Middle End are called)
4. In Game view, press 2 (this calls SetTime(-1) twice)
5. Observe the Console window
Expected result: Start Middle End are called
Actual result: only Middle and End are called
Reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a3
Notes: the issue does not reproduce if:
1. "Move Up.anim" is opened in text editor
2. Right above "functionName: AnimationStart", time value is changed from 0 to a really small value (like 0.0001)
3. Save the text file and repeat How to reproduce steps
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac