Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2021.1
[Playables] "Animation Start" function is not trigger when SetTime() with 0 or smaller value is called twice
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Unreliable Animation Events at Start with Playables.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode.
3. Observe Console window (Start Middle End are called)
4. In Game view, press 2 (this calls SetTime(-1) twice)
5. Observe the Console window
Expected result: Start Middle End are called
Actual result: only Middle and End are called
Reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a3
Notes: the issue does not reproduce if:
1. "Move Up.anim" is opened in text editor
2. Right above "functionName: AnimationStart", time value is changed from 0 to a really small value (like 0.0001)
3. Save the text file and repeat How to reproduce steps
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player
- Video won't play at start of scene