Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X, 2020.2.X
[Playables] "Animation Start" function is not trigger when SetTime() with 0 or smaller value is called twice
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Unreliable Animation Events at Start with Playables.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode.
3. Observe Console window (Start Middle End are called)
4. In Game view, press 2 (this calls SetTime(-1) twice)
5. Observe the Console window
Expected result: Start Middle End are called
Actual result: only Middle and End are called
Reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2018.4.19f1, 2019.3.6f1, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.2.0a3
Notes: the issue does not reproduce if:
1. "Move Up.anim" is opened in text editor
2. Right above "functionName: AnimationStart", time value is changed from 0 to a really small value (like 0.0001)
3. Save the text file and repeat How to reproduce steps
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnApplicationPause pauseStatus is incorrect after losing focus on macOS
- Animator Blend Tree weight defaults to 0 for a frame when AnimationClipPlayable is created with script in Play Mode
- Memory gets allocated for GC each frame when using PrefabStageUtility.GetPrefabStage
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- [Preset] Some properties cannot be excluded from Texture Importer Preset through the Inspector window