Search Issue Tracker
[Plastic SCM] Trying to lock a file through its Inspector throws an error and disconnects VCS
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project in your prefered Plastic workspace
2. Open it and connect it to Plastic
3. Create a new script and submit it
4. Check out the script and in its Inspector click "Lock"
5. Observe the error and the VCS connection
Expected result: file locking functionality works without errors or disconnects
Actual result: a "Version Control: PlasticSCM : Command not implemented: [lock]" error is thrown and version control is disconnected
Reproduced in: 2019.3.0a11, 2019.3.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.2.1f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2018.4.6f1, 2017.4.31f1 (No "Lock" button in the file's Inspector)
Note: Locking files using Plastic works without issues but unlocking them through the Editor still throws an error and disconnects VCS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"