Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Pivot offset on Horizontal/Vertical Billboard particles scales and flips the particles
When using the start rotation parameter of a particle emitter emitting particles of either Horizontal or Vertical billboard render modes with a pivot offset of any value the particles are scaled and/or flipped.
Between multiples of 90 start rotation the particle is scaled (reaches 0 scale on one axis at 45/135/225/315). At 90 and 270 the particle is 1:1 scale but flipped. This occurs with any pivot offset values. The pivot offset values themselves are still correctly applied.
1) Open attached project and open scene "Test"
2) Select object "Vertical Billboard Offset X1" and adjust "Start Rotation" value of the Particle System component.
3) Observe scaling/flipping (Shader is 2 pass: frontface = blue, backface = red)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager