Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X, 2017.4.X, 2018.1.X
[Android] Ping causes lag
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open QA attached project "AndroidPingPerformance.zip"
2. Build it on an Android device
3. Observe the frame rate being about 30~
4. Press Start Ping
5. Now the longest frame should often jump to 50-60 indicating that it took longer to process
Expected: The Ping class should not cause such a frame drop
Actual: Launching a background process to Ping causes hitching and frame drops
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0f3, 2017.2.1p1, 2017.1.2p4, 5.6.5f1
Devices Under Test:
Samsung SM N910F (Galaxy Note 4)*, OS:6.0.1, CPU:armeabi-v7a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 420, Build:samsung/trltexx/trlte:6.0.1/MMB29M/N910FXXS1DQE1:user/release-keys
Htc HTC 10*, OS:7.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530, Build:htc/pmeuhl_00401/htc_pmeuhl:7.0/NRD90M/857212.41:user/release-keys
Google Pixel*, OS:8.0.0, CPU:arm64-v8a, GPU:Adreno (TM) 530, Build:google/sailfish/sailfish:8.0.0/OPR3.170623.013/4397526:user/release-keys
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete