Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
[Physics2D] RelativeJoint2D should support driven rotations as per Box2D
RelativeJoint2D should support driven rotations as per Box2D
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. Play Scenes/RelativeJoint2D_test
RelativeJoint2D doesn't support driven rotations as per Box2D. (check, ActualResult.gif)
RelativeJoint2D supports driven rotations as per Box2D. (check, ExpectedResult.gif)
- 2019.1.0a10, 2018.3.b12, 2017.2.0f2, 5.6f2
Windows & OSX
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted