Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Physics2D] RelativeJoint2D should support driven rotations as per Box2D
RelativeJoint2D should support driven rotations as per Box2D
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. Play Scenes/RelativeJoint2D_test
RelativeJoint2D doesn't support driven rotations as per Box2D. (check, ActualResult.gif)
RelativeJoint2D supports driven rotations as per Box2D. (check, ExpectedResult.gif)
- 2019.1.0a10, 2018.3.b12, 2017.2.0f2, 5.6f2
Windows & OSX
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode