Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Physics2D] RelativeJoint2D should support driven rotations as per Box2D
RelativeJoint2D should support driven rotations as per Box2D
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project.
2. Play Scenes/RelativeJoint2D_test
RelativeJoint2D doesn't support driven rotations as per Box2D. (check, ActualResult.gif)
RelativeJoint2D supports driven rotations as per Box2D. (check, ExpectedResult.gif)
- 2019.1.0a10, 2018.3.b12, 2017.2.0f2, 5.6f2
Windows & OSX
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website