Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Physics2D Multithreading not behaving as expected
1. Open attached project "MT Physics2D.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. When MT is ON observer that the boxes hitting the platforms cause the platforms to fall quite far. When the MT is OFF this doesn't happen. Note that turning off the XY position constraints on the Platform Rigidbody2D does the same proving it is related to this.
Expected result: The platforms react the same when the MT solver option is on or off.
Actual result: Platforms react differently when the MT solver is ON.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project