Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Physics2D Multithreading not behaving as expected
1. Open attached project "MT Physics2D.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. When MT is ON observer that the boxes hitting the platforms cause the platforms to fall quite far. When the MT is OFF this doesn't happen. Note that turning off the XY position constraints on the Platform Rigidbody2D does the same proving it is related to this.
Expected result: The platforms react the same when the MT solver option is on or off.
Actual result: Platforms react differently when the MT solver is ON.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP] UnityLinker error when building
- [macOS] VideoPlayer.clockTime gets stuck for a few frames when starting to play a video
- VideoPlayer.StepForward() does not VideoPlayer.OnFrameReady when using a non-transcoded video
- [Android] A few frames of audio is played when VideoPlayer.Prepare() is called with audio output mode set to Audio Source
- [Android] Audio is only stopped after a delay when VideoPlayer.Pause() is called