Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.2
Physics2D.LineCast doesn't detect collision with specific collider
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "2D-RAT"
3. Run scene
4. Player will fall until it collides with platform
5. Notice that once collision happens "I'm in air" is still getting printed. This means that LineCast between player position and point bellow his feet couldn't detect ground in between
6. Press "D" and space couple of times to jump on platform on the right
7. Notice that this time player gets grounded
Reproduced with: 5.6.0p2, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0b6, 2017.2.0a1
Not reproducible: 5.6.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website