Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.X
Physics2D.LineCast doesn't detect collision with specific collider
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "2D-RAT"
3. Run scene
4. Player will fall until it collides with platform
5. Notice that once collision happens "I'm in air" is still getting printed. This means that LineCast between player position and point bellow his feet couldn't detect ground in between
6. Press "D" and space couple of times to jump on platform on the right
7. Notice that this time player gets grounded
Reproduced with: 5.6.0p2, 5.6.1p2, 2017.1.0b6, 2017.2.0a1
Not reproducible: 5.6.0f3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags