Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
Physics Debugger "Hide Layers" not working then GameObject have different layer
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project file and open "Test" Scene
2. Open Window -> Physics Debugger
3. Select "Collision Geometry" in Scene Window Right corner
4. In Physics Debug Window, Hide Layers section select "Default" value (notice that one GameObject disappears)
5. Then select "Phsy1" (Notice that GameObject still appears)
6. Then Select "Everything" (Notice that GameObject still here)
Expected result: "Hide Layers" function should work with individual layers
Actual result: The scene included has 2 bodies one on the default layer, and one on a custom layer. The debugger hide layers feature works on the default layer but not on the custom layer
Reproduced with:5.6.0a2, 5.6.3p2, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.1.1f1, 2017.2.0b10, 2017.3.0a7
Not reproduced with: 5.6.0a1
Regression since: 5.6.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Render Scale Jitter render scale changes that occur continuously
- [UIElements] ObjectField: Pressing delete does not clear contents like IMGUI behaviour.
- Change in avatar mask not reflected in timeline preview mode
- [Regression] Repaint and Layout OnGUI events don't update mousePosition in build
- [Linux][Editor] The Inspector does not take Space bar input.