Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.1, 2018.2
PersistentManager::ReadObject crash when exiting Unity if VSCode plugin is installed
1. Open users attached project "RaycastPlatformer.zip"
2. Navigate to VSCode > Plugins > Editor
3. Save the project
4. Close the editor with the x in the top right
Expected result: Unity closes
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0b5 2017.2.0b9 2017.2.0f1 2017.3.0b1
Not reproduced on: 5.6.3p3 2017.1.1p2 2017.2.0a1 2017.2.0a4
Regression introduced in: 2017.2.0b1
VS Code plugin is not required for VS Code support in Unity 2017.2. So the workaround for this issue is to uninstall the VS Code plugin and just use the built-in support instead.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()