Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.1, 2018.2
PersistentManager::ReadObject crash when exiting Unity if VSCode plugin is installed
1. Open users attached project "RaycastPlatformer.zip"
2. Navigate to VSCode > Plugins > Editor
3. Save the project
4. Close the editor with the x in the top right
Expected result: Unity closes
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0b5 2017.2.0b9 2017.2.0f1 2017.3.0b1
Not reproduced on: 5.6.3p3 2017.1.1p2 2017.2.0a1 2017.2.0a4
Regression introduced in: 2017.2.0b1
VS Code plugin is not required for VS Code support in Unity 2017.2. So the workaround for this issue is to uninstall the VS Code plugin and just use the built-in support instead.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar