Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.1, 2018.2
PersistentManager::ReadObject crash when exiting Unity if VSCode plugin is installed
1. Open users attached project "RaycastPlatformer.zip"
2. Navigate to VSCode > Plugins > Editor
3. Save the project
4. Close the editor with the x in the top right
Expected result: Unity closes
Actual result: Unity crashes
Reproduced on: 2017.2.0b5 2017.2.0b9 2017.2.0f1 2017.3.0b1
Not reproduced on: 5.6.3p3 2017.1.1p2 2017.2.0a1 2017.2.0a4
Regression introduced in: 2017.2.0b1
VS Code plugin is not required for VS Code support in Unity 2017.2. So the workaround for this issue is to uninstall the VS Code plugin and just use the built-in support instead.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file