Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[Performance Regression] UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements test has regressed
The test UIElementsStyling: ClassListSelector_AddNewElements has regressed in performance and is significantly slower in 2019.3 than 18.4
Platform Affected - MacOS
To observe the issue:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy