Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
[Performance] Larger effects add up to large serialized states and in-graph latency when selecting moved nodeblocks
Repro steps (latency):
1. Open the attached VFX asset
2. Drag any node
3. Immediately click on a connected node.
4. Observe slow response time (_wait_latency-log_slowmo.mp4 video attached)
- Working on this same VFX asset can also lead periodically to a crash due to a high memory usage (Stack_trace.txt attached).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Windows High DPI scaling breaks Graphics.DrawTexture
- Particle system billboard particles are invisible when specific "3D Start Rotation" with "Random Between 2 Constants" is applied
- Preview Camera has wrong CameraType when Camera preview is present on Scene View
- Scaling the box in Events Example of ExtOSC plugin causes Unity to crash
- [HDRP] The Game Object is invisible in the Scene and Shader Graph prieview when the Transform node set World to Object position