Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.3
[Performance] Larger effects add up to large serialized states and in-graph latency when selecting moved nodeblocks
Repro steps (latency):
1. Open the attached VFX asset
2. Drag any node
3. Immediately click on a connected node.
4. Observe slow response time (_wait_latency-log_slowmo.mp4 video attached)
- Working on this same VFX asset can also lead periodically to a crash due to a high memory usage (Stack_trace.txt attached).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] SystemInfo.systemMemorySize returns negative values
- [Physics Debugger] Colliders are visualized even if their Layer is not selected in the Show Layers property
- Crash on PAL_LocalIPC_IsConnected when IPC fails on launch
- [macOS] Video Player's 5.1 audio channel layout is incorrect when outputting to Audio Source
- AssetDatabase is overwriting GUIDs