Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Performance] Larger effects add up to large serialized states and in-graph latency when selecting moved nodeblocks
Repro steps (latency):
1. Open the attached VFX asset
2. Drag any node
3. Immediately click on a connected node.
4. Observe slow response time (_wait_latency-log_slowmo.mp4 video attached)
- Working on this same VFX asset can also lead periodically to a crash due to a high memory usage (Stack_trace.txt attached).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When a Rigidbody2D is inactive GetPoint/GetVector/GetRelativePoint/GetRelativeVector fallbacks to returning (0, 0)
- Light brightness gets intense until the 'Lightmap Encoding' quality is changed when baking Lightmap
- Crash on LinearCollectionField::LinearCollectionField after a 'm_ArrayField != SCRIPTING_NULL' assertion when opening a project
- Import Activity Window takes long time to open
- Child Canvas' Sorting Layer is changed to the same value as the parent Canvas after interacting with Dropdown UI object