Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Performance] Larger effects add up to large serialized states and in-graph latency when selecting moved nodeblocks
Repro steps (latency):
1. Open the attached VFX asset
2. Drag any node
3. Immediately click on a connected node.
4. Observe slow response time (_wait_latency-log_slowmo.mp4 video attached)
- Working on this same VFX asset can also lead periodically to a crash due to a high memory usage (Stack_trace.txt attached).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab Asset reference to itself changes when closed and reopened
- Adding "Vertical Layout Group" Component to a "TMP Button" and then pressing "Undo" does not change the Text position back
- Handles.RotationHandle and Handles.PositionHandle trigger prefab override when updating current values with the same values
- Undo operation doesn't undo an instance of prefab which was previously deleted and recreated from the same instance
- A reference of a Prefab instance to its Prefab gets reset to the instance itself when entering Play Mode