Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Performance] Larger effects add up to large serialized states and in-graph latency when selecting moved nodeblocks
Repro steps (latency):
1. Open the attached VFX asset
2. Drag any node
3. Immediately click on a connected node.
4. Observe slow response time (_wait_latency-log_slowmo.mp4 video attached)
- Working on this same VFX asset can also lead periodically to a crash due to a high memory usage (Stack_trace.txt attached).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity freezes when opening a project
- [Silicon] Artifacts appear in the Game view when resizing the window/entering the Play Mode in a specific project
- Marker in the animation’s preview window doesn’t stop when reaching the end of the timeline and jumps to the start of the animation when moving it with the cursor
- Animation Event marker is not placed on the current time of the timeline when using the “Add Event” button
- Editor crashes on vector_map<ConstantString,AssetBundle when using the LoadAssetAsync function