Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Performance issue in "Profiler" UI with increasing number of events
1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip" project
2. Open the "Profiler" and enable "Record" and "Deep Profile"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Pause Play mode after a few seconds
5. Find "Update.ScriptRunBehaviourUpdate"
6. Expand all the following fields
Expected Result: You should easily expand every dropdown without lag
Actual Result: After some fields are expanded, the Profiler Hierarchy starts to lag
Reproduced with: 2020.2.0a20, 2019.4.8f1, 2018.4.26f1, 2018.2.0a7, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)