Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Performance issue in "Profiler" UI with increasing number of events
1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip" project
2. Open the "Profiler" and enable "Record" and "Deep Profile"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Pause Play mode after a few seconds
5. Find "Update.ScriptRunBehaviourUpdate"
6. Expand all the following fields
Expected Result: You should easily expand every dropdown without lag
Actual Result: After some fields are expanded, the Profiler Hierarchy starts to lag
Reproduced with: 2020.2.0a20, 2019.4.8f1, 2018.4.26f1, 2018.2.0a7, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search] SearchQuery saving creates unused SearchContext
- [Linux][WebGL] ArgumentException errors spamming due to corrupt audio files after switching to WebGL platform
- Custom Reflection Probe cubemap is lost when changing Lightmap Encoding
- TextAsset.bytes allocates memory on each call, need a NativeArray / non-alloc version
- [Linux] Editor keeps opening online documentation after installing offline docs