Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.4, 2020.1
Performance issue in "Profiler" UI with increasing number of events
1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip" project
2. Open the "Profiler" and enable "Record" and "Deep Profile"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Pause Play mode after a few seconds
5. Find "Update.ScriptRunBehaviourUpdate"
6. Expand all the following fields
Expected Result: You should easily expand every dropdown without lag
Actual Result: After some fields are expanded, the Profiler Hierarchy starts to lag
Reproduced with: 2020.2.0a20, 2019.4.8f1, 2018.4.26f1, 2018.2.0a7, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to instanced detail mesh material don't immediately apply
- Undo.RegisterObject or Undo.CreateObject dirties the scene, but no actual changes to Scene are made
- [Profiler] Scrubbing through filtered frames or sorting their data replaces the displayed data with duplicated data entries
- [UI Builder] It is possible to add content to parent document while editing child document in place
- EndChangeCheck is not triggered when clearing the IMGUI search field by pressing the "x" button