Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Performance issue in "Profiler" UI with increasing number of events
1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip" project
2. Open the "Profiler" and enable "Record" and "Deep Profile"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Pause Play mode after a few seconds
5. Find "Update.ScriptRunBehaviourUpdate"
6. Expand all the following fields
Expected Result: You should easily expand every dropdown without lag
Actual Result: After some fields are expanded, the Profiler Hierarchy starts to lag
Reproduced with: 2020.2.0a20, 2019.4.8f1, 2018.4.26f1, 2018.2.0a7, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error is thrown when removing an element from a list in a ScriptableObject in the Inspector window
- GameObjects don't interact with other GameObjects when the Cloth component is applied
- CreateAsset does not persist keywords set to a material
- [2D][macOS] Rendering artifacts when dragging .PNG or .JPEG image files to the Scene view
- [Linux][URP] Sprites are flickering in scene when added into 2D URP project