Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Performance issue in "Profiler" UI with increasing number of events
1. Open "MinimalRepro.zip" project
2. Open the "Profiler" and enable "Record" and "Deep Profile"
3. Enter Play mode
4. Pause Play mode after a few seconds
5. Find "Update.ScriptRunBehaviourUpdate"
6. Expand all the following fields
Expected Result: You should easily expand every dropdown without lag
Actual Result: After some fields are expanded, the Profiler Hierarchy starts to lag
Reproduced with: 2020.2.0a20, 2019.4.8f1, 2018.4.26f1, 2018.2.0a7, 2018.1.0b13, 2017.4.1f1, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p2, 2017.1.3p3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” error appears when inserting a double character if using “SetValueWithoutNotify” on UI Toolkit’s TextField
- Particle System emission delays between particle generations when playing the simulation
- EditorUtility.DisplayDialog is not shown when Input.GetMouseButtonDown is called a second time
- Animator Enum Properties get set to 0 instead of the value specified in the Scene when the Property is animated by a State that is not playing
- [iOS] Background thread runs a few times slower when “application.targetFrameRate“ is set to 30 compared to 29 on some iOS devices