Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Performance drop when Canvas has multiple grids
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "Sudoku 2020_2019.2.zip"
2. Open scene "Game"
3. Build it on Android
4. Launch the app
5. Run deep profiler
6. Notice the spikes and overall lower fps from Canvas Rendering
Expected results: Canvas with multiple grids is Rendered at 60 plus fps
Actual results: Canvas with multiple grids is Rendered at 30 plus fps
Reproducible with: 2019.2.13f1, 2019.3.0f3, 2020.1.0a17
Not Reproducible with: 2019.2.12f1
VLNQA00098, Lge LG G4 (LG-H815), Android 6.0, CPU: Snapdragon 808 MSM8992, GPU: Adreno (TM) 418
VLNQA00270, Samsung Galaxy S10e (SM-G970F), Android 9, CPU: Exynos 9 9820, GPU: Mali-G76
VLNQA00140, Samsung Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505), Android 5.0.1, CPU: Snapdragon S4 Plus MSM8960, GPU: Adreno (TM) 320
Notes: Performance drop is best visible on Android devices with high specifications, at first it is around 1000 fps after a few seconds it drops to around 250 resulting in 4 times performance drop, older devices drop to low fps(around 15-20). Screenshots in the edit field.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CPULM] Enabling indirect denoising and gaussian AO filter causes bright halos
- Fix doc and typo in Scene TemplatePipeline
- Analytics spams error console when it cannot connect
- New Lighting Settings wipes the settings in the Lighting Window
- Splash screen animation continues playing in the background while resolution is being changed upon launching the player