Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[VCS] User logged out always outputted to log when connecting
1. Connect to any p4 workspace.
2. Observe that everytime you click connect this is printed out in the log:
"User userX logged out. (level 48)"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline