Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[VCS] User logged out always outputted to log when connecting
1. Connect to any p4 workspace.
2. Observe that everytime you click connect this is printed out in the log:
"User userX logged out. (level 48)"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)