Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
[VCS] User logged out always outputted to log when connecting
1. Connect to any p4 workspace.
2. Observe that everytime you click connect this is printed out in the log:
"User userX logged out. (level 48)"
Jan 07, 2019 07:03
I'm having this issue in 2018.3.0f2. I can log in to perforce fine from my Unity 5 and I can log in fine through p4v.
Aug 01, 2017 21:52
Visible in 5.6.0
Dec 02, 2016 14:52
Visible in 5.5.0f3
Oct 05, 2015 17:05
Visible in 5.2.0f3
Sep 01, 2015 17:45
Visible in 5.1.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Input Field ignores first keyboard input when calling Focus() from code
- GC Alloc when using Graphics.RenderMeshInstanced
- [VFX Graph][URP] VFX crashes on URP when dragging VFX asset to the Hierarchy window
- InvalidOperationException when using AsyncGPUReadback.RequestIntoNativeArray
- Generated Entities look different when Depth Priming Mode is changed
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Fixed in: 2019.3.0a6