Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
[Perforce] Files ignored in P4 Stream view cause constant warnings or perpetual "updating status" state
1. Run a Local Perforce Server using p4d
2. Connect to the Server
3. Set-up appropriate Workspaces
4. Launch Unity with "Desktopini.zip" project
5. Connect Unity Editor to Workspace
6. Select "Desktop.ini" file
7. Notice a flood of warnings
8. "Editor" -> "Spawn inis"
9. Select the newly generated files
10. Notice that the amount of errors has grown dramatically
In 2019.3+ the actual result is that there isn't any spam of warnings and the files are stuck on "updating"
Expected Result: Editor doesn't flood the Console with errors/ the appropriate files are ignored/No Editor lag
Actual Result: Editor constantly emits warnings when selecting a file ignored in VCS stream view, causing Editor lag
Reproduced with: 2019.3.0a3, 2019.3.0a1, 2019.2.0b3, 2019.1.4f1, 2018.4.1f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2017.4.27f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Exception when adding column to multicolumntreeview with visible set to false
- “InvalidOperationException: System.InvalidOperationException” and “Assertion failed on expression” errors are logged when starting Server in Play mode
- [iOS] App freezes and the "You can attach a managed debugger now if you want” message doesn’t show up when running the app on iOS devices with the "Wait For Managed Debugger" setting enabled
- TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput set from "true" to "false" when TextField is clicked in Android builds
- [Android] ReadPixels gives different results when using Vulkan on some devices
Oct 29, 2019 04:47
This issue in NOT fixed in the latest LTS version!