Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.4
Fixed in 1.3
Found in [Package]
Paste shortcut does not work, but paste option does
When you copy a clip from one timeline and paste it into another, the shortcut (CMD-V) does not work, but the contextual menu (RMB-Click on the clip) Paste option does paste the copied clip as expected.
- create a Timeline & animated a cube
- create a second timeline with the same cube binding on an empty Animation track
- select the first Timeline
- select the clip and use the shortcut (CMD-C) to copy the clip
- select the second Timeline, select the empty Animation track and use the shortcut (CMD-V) to paste the copied clip...
bug: nothing happens.
expected: clip is pasted on the empty track
workaround: use the contextual menu (RMB-Click on the clip) Paste option.
this is not a regression.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file