Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.4
Fixed in 1.3.X
Found in [Package]
Paste shortcut does not work, but paste option does
When you copy a clip from one timeline and paste it into another, the shortcut (CMD-V) does not work, but the contextual menu (RMB-Click on the clip) Paste option does paste the copied clip as expected.
- create a Timeline & animated a cube
- create a second timeline with the same cube binding on an empty Animation track
- select the first Timeline
- select the clip and use the shortcut (CMD-C) to copy the clip
- select the second Timeline, select the empty Animation track and use the shortcut (CMD-V) to paste the copied clip...
bug: nothing happens.
expected: clip is pasted on the empty track
workaround: use the contextual menu (RMB-Click on the clip) Paste option.
this is not a regression.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up