Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.4
Fixed in 1.3
Found in [Package]
Paste shortcut does not work, but paste option does
When you copy a clip from one timeline and paste it into another, the shortcut (CMD-V) does not work, but the contextual menu (RMB-Click on the clip) Paste option does paste the copied clip as expected.
- create a Timeline & animated a cube
- create a second timeline with the same cube binding on an empty Animation track
- select the first Timeline
- select the clip and use the shortcut (CMD-C) to copy the clip
- select the second Timeline, select the empty Animation track and use the shortcut (CMD-V) to paste the copied clip...
bug: nothing happens.
expected: clip is pasted on the empty track
workaround: use the contextual menu (RMB-Click on the clip) Paste option.
this is not a regression.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'