Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.2.4
Fixed in 1.3.X
Found in [Package]
Paste shortcut does not work, but paste option does
When you copy a clip from one timeline and paste it into another, the shortcut (CMD-V) does not work, but the contextual menu (RMB-Click on the clip) Paste option does paste the copied clip as expected.
- create a Timeline & animated a cube
- create a second timeline with the same cube binding on an empty Animation track
- select the first Timeline
- select the clip and use the shortcut (CMD-C) to copy the clip
- select the second Timeline, select the empty Animation track and use the shortcut (CMD-V) to paste the copied clip...
bug: nothing happens.
expected: clip is pasted on the empty track
workaround: use the contextual menu (RMB-Click on the clip) Paste option.
this is not a regression.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
- Black and white flickering when using two Full Screen Pass Renderer Features
- [Audio] Microphone API latency and audio distortions appear after recording