Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.2
ParticleSystemRenderer component appears after ParticleSystem component was reverted from prefab instance
1. Add "GameObject -> Create empty" and make a prefab out of it
2. Select GameObject prefab instance in Hierarchy
3. Add ParticleSystem component
4. Click on a gear icon to invoke context menu for component
5. Choose "Added component -> Revert"
ParticleSystemRenderer component appears as added component
Expected result: ParticleSystemRenderer component is hidden component and should not be shown to the user at any stage
Repro also in:
Version 2019.2.0a15 (97696308b760)
Version 2019.1.2f1 (6758e145dc1e)
Not Repro in:
Version 2018.4.0f1 (b6ffa8986c8d)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted