Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.2.X
ParticleSystemRenderer component appears after ParticleSystem component was reverted from prefab instance
1. Add "GameObject -> Create empty" and make a prefab out of it
2. Select GameObject prefab instance in Hierarchy
3. Add ParticleSystem component
4. Click on a gear icon to invoke context menu for component
5. Choose "Added component -> Revert"
ParticleSystemRenderer component appears as added component
Expected result: ParticleSystemRenderer component is hidden component and should not be shown to the user at any stage
Repro also in:
Version 2019.2.0a15 (97696308b760)
Version 2019.1.2f1 (6758e145dc1e)
Not Repro in:
Version 2018.4.0f1 (b6ffa8986c8d)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete