Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
ParticleSystem with Subemitter produces IsFinite errors to console
1. What happened
ParticleSystem with Subemitter produces IsFinite errors to console.
2. How we can reproduce it using the example you attached
- Open scene 1
- Few times Play/Stop the scene
- Few times Simulate/Stop the PS
- Select/deselect the PS
(Last 3 steps may need be repeated in different order. But overall it requires no longer than 30 seconds to repro. See attached videos.)
---> Error will be printed to console:
Sometimes accompanied by others about 'Invalid AABB' and similar.
Regression from 5.3.1p1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- .NETStandard 2.1 in the editor is missing System.Memory, System.Buffers at runtime
- [Profiler] IndexOutOfRangeException thrown when using Profiler or selecting Profiler frames in Profile Analyzer
- [Profiler] Standalone Profiler keeps recording Playmode while on pause
- ParticleSystemForceField doesn't have "enabled" property