Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[ParticleSystem] Sub-emitters should be named after their "type" when generated
When a particle system creates a sub-emitter (using the + button in the sub-emitters module) that emitter's GameObject name should reflect its type (eg "Sub-Emitter Death" etc)
NOTE TO DEVELOPER. SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR NO REPRO OR IMAGES.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'