Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[ParticleSystem] Sub-emitters should be named after their "type" when generated
When a particle system creates a sub-emitter (using the + button in the sub-emitters module) that emitter's GameObject name should reflect its type (eg "Sub-Emitter Death" etc)
NOTE TO DEVELOPER. SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR NO REPRO OR IMAGES.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Unwanted padding is added when maximizing editor windows
- [UI] Area Error tooltip is missing in the Mesh Importer settings
- UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
- Only one of the tracks are affected when selecting multiple Animations tracks and Trying to convert them to Clip/Infinite Track
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled