Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[ParticleSystem] Sub-emitters should be named after their "type" when generated
When a particle system creates a sub-emitter (using the + button in the sub-emitters module) that emitter's GameObject name should reflect its type (eg "Sub-Emitter Death" etc)
NOTE TO DEVELOPER. SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR NO REPRO OR IMAGES.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unknown managed type referenced" error is thrown on Play Mode enter with Profiler recording
- CapsuleCast from certain positions fails to detect a hit
- ShaderUtil.GetShaderData(shader).SubshaderCount does not count unsupported subshader
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build