Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[ParticleSystem] Sub-emitters should be named after their "type" when generated
When a particle system creates a sub-emitter (using the + button in the sub-emitters module) that emitter's GameObject name should reflect its type (eg "Sub-Emitter Death" etc)
NOTE TO DEVELOPER. SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR NO REPRO OR IMAGES.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%