Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[ParticleSystem] Sub-emitters should be named after their "type" when generated
When a particle system creates a sub-emitter (using the + button in the sub-emitters module) that emitter's GameObject name should reflect its type (eg "Sub-Emitter Death" etc)
NOTE TO DEVELOPER. SPECIFICALLY ASKED FOR NO REPRO OR IMAGES.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader error db grows on each build
- Android ARCore build fails with 2019.4 due to outdated Gradle
- [tvOS] Visual artifacts are present when Ambient Occlusion is enabled and Dynamic Resolution is reduced
- Texture Importer Inspector throws errors when a built-in texture inspector is overwritten in C#
- Invalid AABB error is thrown when moving a Particle with Velocity over Lifetime and Limit Velocity over Lifetime modules