Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
[Particles] UpdateCachedMesh needlessly called when disabling thne enabling a ParticleSystemRenderer
This is causing performance issues for users who pool particle systems.
This is the function:
It rebuilds the index list for the mesh
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Executing Build And Run with Dedicated Server platform does not open Terminal
- [deprecated] BuildOptions.EnableHeadlessMode needs clearer warning for its conflicts with BuildOptions.subtarget field
- UNITY_SERVER scripting define does not work when switching to Dedicated Server from Windows by script
- Editor crashes when opening it with "-standaloneBuildSubtarget Server" CLI
- [Hub] Templates are missing in Hub 3.0.0-beta.2 when creating new project for Unity 2022.1