Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
[Particles] UpdateCachedMesh needlessly called when disabling thne enabling a ParticleSystemRenderer
This is causing performance issues for users who pool particle systems.
This is the function:
It rebuilds the index list for the mesh
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour