Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Particles Start Speed is not evaluated in the sub-frame time intervals when using Curve mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "TestFor1063592.zip" project
2. Play the Scene
3. Observe the stuttering in the Particle System
Expected result: Start Speed for emitted particles is evaluated continuously in between the frames
Actual result: Start Speed for emitted particles is evaluated only at the beginning of each frame
Reproducible with: 2017.1.5f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.8f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.1f1, 2018.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website