Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[particles] Simulate does not work with SubEmitters.
1) Open attached scene 'bug'
2) Select one of the particle systems and enter 10 into Playback time. Notice red and green particles exist.
3) Press play, script will simulate 10 seconds. Notice only green particles.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Terrain paint brush highlighter is missing when using the Light Weight Render Pipeline
- [Scripting/Particles] Gradient Scripting API thread checks have changed after bindings upgrade.
- Issue with reflection probe artifact staying after stopping gameview
- Unity freezes for a short time when prefab with animation is selected
- Input buffering and responsiveness issue for Linux Standalone builds with low framerate