Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[particles] Simulate does not work with SubEmitters.
1) Open attached scene 'bug'
2) Select one of the particle systems and enter 10 into Playback time. Notice red and green particles exist.
3) Press play, script will simulate 10 seconds. Notice only green particles.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Collab: revisions?include=changes call is uncompressed and can get really large (4+ megabytes
- Typing Asian characters inside an InputField then changing its text throught the Inspector freezes the InputField
- Scene is set dirty immediately after opening it
- [iOS] Black screen using procedural texture
- Copying from one timeline, pasting to another, and then deleting the first timeline also deletes pasted content in the second