Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[particles] Simulate does not work with SubEmitters.
1) Open attached scene 'bug'
2) Select one of the particle systems and enter 10 into Playback time. Notice red and green particles exist.
3) Press play, script will simulate 10 seconds. Notice only green particles.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Members section in Services window does not open when Invite Teammate button is pressed in Collab window
- Can't enter "Manual Activation" screen after already exiting from it to the main menu
- Visual artifacts appear when rendering to render texture which uses a specific shader
- [IL2CPP] UnityEngine.Ping thread leak
- Unity crashes when calling GameObject.Destroy() on an "empty" GameObject