Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[particles] Simulate does not work with SubEmitters.
1) Open attached scene 'bug'
2) Select one of the particle systems and enter 10 into Playback time. Notice red and green particles exist.
3) Press play, script will simulate 10 seconds. Notice only green particles.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button