Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[particles] Simulate does not work with SubEmitters.
1) Open attached scene 'bug'
2) Select one of the particle systems and enter 10 into Playback time. Notice red and green particles exist.
3) Press play, script will simulate 10 seconds. Notice only green particles.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version