Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[particles] Mesh particles are inverted when using Render Alignment(View)
1) Add a particle system.
2) Change render mode to mesh and select Cube.
3) Notice that the mesh is inverted.
Changing render alignment mode or selecting align to direction fixes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Character Controller's change of position in OnCharacterControllerHit is ignored
- [Oculus | Singlepass] View in headset renders upside down IN headset/compositor mirror with Oculus/Singlepass
- Surface Shader bug: #pragma hardware_tier_variants generates corrupt UV's
- [VideoImporter] Video files moved from StreamingAssets to Assets folder shows MovieTexture importer settings
- Render texture is mirrored when Camera's Clear Flags are set to Don't Clear