Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[particles] Mesh particles are inverted when using Render Alignment(View)
1) Add a particle system.
2) Change render mode to mesh and select Cube.
3) Notice that the mesh is inverted.
Changing render alignment mode or selecting align to direction fixes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Universal RP] Missing Camera cannot be removed from Camera Stack after scene is saved
- Game View focus is lost when entering Play mode with maximized Game View (either by Shift+Space or options->Maximize)
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] crash on il2cpp::os::Image::Initialize() on Application launch
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'