Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
[particles] Mesh particles are inverted when using Render Alignment(View)
1) Add a particle system.
2) Change render mode to mesh and select Cube.
3) Notice that the mesh is inverted.
Changing render alignment mode or selecting align to direction fixes the issue
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted