Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
particles.angularVelocity function doesn't change particle's angular velocity when changed via the script
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "1322645_Repro" project
2. Open the Scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter the Play Mode
Expected results: The particles rotate
Actual results: The particles do not rotate
Reproducible with: 2018.4.33f1, 2019.4.23f1, 2020.3.2f1, 2021.1.0f1, 2021.2.0a10
- Enabling and disabling Rotation Over Lifetime will make the script work and the Particle's angular velocity will be changed
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete