Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Particles are not spawned properly on 'Triangles line' if mesh consists of edges and has no actual triangles
1. Open repro project
2. Play scene
3. Select 'Triangles Line' in game view. Make sure, that Gizmo is enabled
Expected: particles should be spawned on all edges
Actual: Particles are spawned only on the left edge
Reproduced on: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Turn off perfomance samplers for samplers disabled in Profiler window
- [PLM] Changing Indirect Intensity values don't affect light probes
- [Facebook] FileNotFound exception when switching SDK.
- Editor crashes after assigning Light Probe Group to Anchor Override Parameter
- Error adding a delegate using EventInfo.AddEventHandler on AOT targets