Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
Particles are not spawned properly on 'Triangles line' if mesh consists of edges and has no actual triangles
1. Open repro project
2. Play scene
3. Select 'Triangles Line' in game view. Make sure, that Gizmo is enabled
Expected: particles should be spawned on all edges
Actual: Particles are spawned only on the left edge
Reproduced on: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Player is not deployed correctly through "Build and Run" and causes BuildFailedException: Deployment failed.
- [XR][GearVR] GrabPass does not function properly when using GearVR and Single Pass Instancing.
- GfxDeviceWorker crash when in playmode after upgrading project to 2018.3
- [ShaderGraph] BooleanShaderProperty uses wrong property attribute (creates keywords)
- Crash when attempting to undo an "apply" action to an upgraded disconnected prefab