Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Particles are not spawned properly on 'Triangles line' if mesh consists of edges and has no actual triangles
1. Open repro project
2. Play scene
3. Select 'Triangles Line' in game view. Make sure, that Gizmo is enabled
Expected: particles should be spawned on all edges
Actual: Particles are spawned only on the left edge
Reproduced on: 5.5.4p1, 5.6.2p3, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform