Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ParticleSystem_LateUpdate.zip" and scene "Main"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe Game view
Expected result: the particle system does not jitter
Actual result: the particle system jitters
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.1.0b4
Could not test with: 2018.1.0b5 (due to package manager errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] No button to add Platform support to installed Unity versions
- GameObject selection inside Prefab causes Editor lag/freeze
- Camera does not Render a Video Player when Cameras Culling Mask is set to anything except "Everything"
- [iOS][Editor]Legacy Launch Images iPhone 6.5 Landscape resolution mislabelled in Player Settings/Splash Image
- The Marker does not Run and gets Skipped when running in Reverse