Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.1, 2019.2
Particle System with custom simulation space jitters when moved/rotated in Late Update
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ParticleSystem_LateUpdate.zip" and scene "Main"
2. Enter Play mode
3. Observe Game view
Expected result: the particle system does not jitter
Actual result: the particle system jitters
Reproducible with: 2018.1.9f2, 2018.3.14f1, 2019.1.0f2, 2019.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.26f1, 2018.1.0b4
Could not test with: 2018.1.0b5 (due to package manager errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone