Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
Particle System triggered via Event Trigger doesn't play
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ParticlesBugTest.zip"
2. Open and play test scene
3. Press the button
4. The button event trigger has action PointerDown (ParticleSystem.Play();) and PointerUp (ParticleSystem.Stop();)
5. It shall play the system and after stop it, but it doesn't happen
Not reproducible: 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection probe bounces don't work when Rendering Path is set to 'Deferred'
- Organizations are not displayed in the Services window
- Shader effect with specific view disappears when multiple materials in scene are present
- [Wild Crash] Editor crashes on mono_aot_get_cached_class_info when GizmoSetup has cached an outdated data
- [IMGUI] None,ScriptOnly and Full properties of stack trace are misaligned