Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.2
Particle System triggered via Event Trigger doesn't play
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ParticlesBugTest.zip"
2. Open and play test scene
3. Press the button
4. The button event trigger has action PointerDown (ParticleSystem.Play();) and PointerUp (ParticleSystem.Stop();)
5. It shall play the system and after stop it, but it doesn't happen
Not reproducible: 5.3.0f4, 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform