Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
Particle System sub-component "emission" causing memory leaks
1. Open my attached project ("case_863060");
2. Open the "main" scene
3. Open up a profiler or Task Manager
4. Enter play mode
Result: constantly rising memory usage.
This is caused by the "emission" sub-component of the particle system, as disabling it removes the memory leak.
Reproducible on: 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b2
Not reproducible on: 5.4.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted