Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
Particle System sub-component "emission" causing memory leaks
1. Open my attached project ("case_863060");
2. Open the "main" scene
3. Open up a profiler or Task Manager
4. Enter play mode
Result: constantly rising memory usage.
This is caused by the "emission" sub-component of the particle system, as disabling it removes the memory leak.
Reproducible on: 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b2
Not reproducible on: 5.4.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rigidbody interpolation is performed after the next frame's FixedUpdate() when using Rigidbody2D
- OnAudioFilterRead not working as expected for generator scripts
- Construct matrix block disappears, and other bugs and exceptions related to it show when opening/running project
- New browser tab is not created when trying to open Package Manager hyperlinks by holding the Ctrl key and pressing the left mouse button
- [Mobile] NavigationSubmitEvent is not being triggered when the submit button is pressed on a mobile keyboard