Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
Particle System sub-component "emission" causing memory leaks
1. Open my attached project ("case_863060");
2. Open the "main" scene
3. Open up a profiler or Task Manager
4. Enter play mode
Result: constantly rising memory usage.
This is caused by the "emission" sub-component of the particle system, as disabling it removes the memory leak.
Reproducible on: 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b2
Not reproducible on: 5.4.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh