Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.2
Particle System sub-component "emission" causing memory leaks
1. Open my attached project ("case_863060");
2. Open the "main" scene
3. Open up a profiler or Task Manager
4. Enter play mode
Result: constantly rising memory usage.
This is caused by the "emission" sub-component of the particle system, as disabling it removes the memory leak.
Reproducible on: 5.5.0p3, 5.6.0b2
Not reproducible on: 5.4.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build Pipeline functions cause a re-execution of the last Async task when called in an Async function
- ApiUpdater may leave orphan usings when only type qualified references were present in the source
- [GPU PLM] Indirect bounce is missing in some instances
- Profiler data does not automatically refresh when loaded from a file
- SBP Support for Mip Stripping