Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.3.0
Particle System position is delayed when updating in LateUpdate
1. Open attached project
2. Open and play the "TestScene" scene
3. The position of the particles are delayed in relation to the sphere
4. Uncheck the "Is In Late Update" bool on the Test script on the Test GameObject
5. The particles are not delayed anymore
Regression from: 5.2.0f3 (7708b7092ef5)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website