Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Particle System mesh render mode incorrectly randomize multiple meshes
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Import and open user's attached scene
3. Press Play
Expected result: spawns all selected meshes
Actual result: spawns all meshes except the last one
Reproducible with - 2018.3.0a5, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.2.0a6
Not reproducible with - 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.9f1, 2017.4.7f1, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.1.5f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website