Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.42f1, 2021.3.14f1, 2022.1.23f1, 2022.2.0b15, 2023.1.0a17
Particle System Effects are not flipped "inside out" when using the GL.invertCulling function
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "ParticleInvert.zip"
2. Open "SampleScene" Scene
3. Select the Main Camera in the Hierarchy window
4. Toggle the "Flip Horizontal" field in the Inspector window under the "MirrorFlipCamera" script component
Expected result: Back faces of all GameObjects present in the Game view are rendered instead of front faces
Actual result: Only the "Cube" GameObject is rendered "inside out", Particle Effects are not affected
Tested on: MacOS Monterey 12.2.1, Windows 10
Reproducible with: 2020.3.23f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.1f1, 2021.2.15f1, 2022.1.0a13, 2022.1.0b10, 2022.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.22f1, 2021.2.0f1, 2022.1.0a12.
Note: The regressed version on Windows is 2022.1.0a12 (not reproducible on 2022.1.0a11)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changes to MeshRenderer.shadowCastingMode don't take effect immediately when being made in OnPreRender
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded