Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
Fixed in 2019.1
Particle scaling doesn't work correctly when using GPU instancing
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the original project
2. Press Play
Expected results: Particle system has the size that is set in options
Actual results: Particle system has the wrong size compared to what is set in options
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0f1, 2018.3.3f1, 2019.1.0b1, 2019.2.0a2
Not reproducible: 2018.3.0a6, 2018.3.0b12
Note: 2018.3.0a5 and lower doesn't load these particular Particle systems
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone