Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Particle emission rate over distance stacks particles instead of being distributed evenly
1. Download project "ParticleTest.zip" and open in Unity
2. Open scene "Scene"
3. Select object "Particle System" in hierarchy
Expected: for particle system with SubEmitters (set over time or over distance) to be distributed evenly
Actual: particle system with SubEmitter (set rate over distance) is shown as separate dots
Reproduced on: 2017.3.0a4; 2017.3.0b3
Not reproduced on: 2017.1.1p4; 2017.2.0f2; 2017.3.0a3
Regression introduced: 2017.3.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on GfxDeviceD3D12Base::DrawBuffersCommon while using Direct3D12 as the graphics API and trying to read from _CameraDepthTexture
- Mixed cached shadows on directional lights not working correctly when cascade count is set to "2"
- Cannot toggle "Normal" or "Tangent" when selecting in "Additional Shader Channels" dropdown
- A random particle appears at a strange angle when spawning, then appears at the correct angle
- Sprite Renderer not rendering duplicated GameObject grey when using MaterialPropertyBlock