Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
"Parser Failure: Expected closing '}'" error when creating ScriptableObject
1. Open attached project "ParseIssue.zip"
2. In Project window, Right-Click -> Create -> Test -> press Enter Key
3. Observe Console window
Expected result: No error
Actual result: "Unable to parse file Assets/New Test 1.asset: [Parser Failure at line 35: Expected closing '}']" error
Reproducible with: 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0b1
Could not test with: 2018.4.27f1 (console errors break project)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler