Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Packman UI - Disabling Modules error message is inaccurate
When the user attempts to disable a module through the Package Manager UI, the error message shown to him is erroneous in displaying references to "remove" instead of "disable".
Steps to reproduce:
- Start Unity and open Package Manager UI
- In the Package scope drop-down menu, select Built-in packages
- In the list find and click on VR built-in package
- On the bottom right side of the Package specific detail view press the button "disable"
Notice that there is a pop-up menu that appears with three buttons:
- The title says: "Removing Package". Expected text would be "Disable Package"
- The description says: "Are you sure you wanted to remove this package?". Expected text would be "Are you sure you wanted to disable this package?". Also notice that "wanted" should be corrected to "want".
- The left most button says: "Remove and do not ask again". Expected text would be "Disable and do not ask again"
- The right most button says: "Remove". Expected text would be "Disable"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Acute shadow acne when using two overlapping spotlights
- Raycast made on UI with multiple graphic Raycasters sort strangely when being on the same sorting layer and order