Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
[PackMan] Packages dont refresh in 'All' after removing keyword from search field in My Assets also Load next button doesnt work
Package Manager Window does not refresh the packages list under "All" after removing keyword from the search field under "My Assets" and also the "Load next (25) or (100)" button for "My Assets" does not work.
The only workaround is to close and reopen the Project.
Refer attached videos.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Window > Package Manager > Packages > My Assets
3. Search for anything
4. Switch to All
5. Remove the search keyword (Observe Result 1)
6. Switch to My Assets
7. Refresh Packages
8. Load next 25 or 100 (Observe Result 2)
1. The packages list does not refresh.
2. Load next button for 25 or 100 doesn't work
1. Packages list refreshes after a moment.
2. The next 25 or 100 assets should load in alphabetical order
Working Fine on:
Windows 10 and macOS 10.14
License type: Free
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [URP] Exceeding the platform's supported light limit gives shadow distortion when using Deferred Rendering Path
- URP Sample Buffer Image Tile is moved when the Offset Value is changed
- Static constructor in a struct returns false when running tests with IL2CPP
- Console throws warnings and a MissingReferenceException error for XR packages when doing a clean project import
- [Linux][IL2CPP] Dedicated server crashes when calling Socket.Send