Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
[PackMan] Package Manager dialog box is displayed empty when the error message contains over 40000 characters
How to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project "1261282.zip"
2. Extract the attached project to the path that is between 80 and 100 characters long
3. Open the project
Expected result: the dialog box with an error message stating that the filename is too long is displayed
Actual result: empty dialog box is displayed
Reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.4.6f1, 2020.1.1f1, 2020.2.0a19
- A dialog box appears empty as the error that should be displayed is too long (~40000 characters)
- If the project is placed in a path that is longer than 100 characters - different error message is thrown and displayed properly (as it is only ~3800 characters)
- If the project path is placed in a path that is shorter than 80 characters - no error message is thrown
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"