Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Packman My Assets icons are not updated upon downloading the assets
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. Open Package Manager (Window -> Package Manager)
3. In the "Packages:" dropdown select "Packages: My Assets"
4. Select an asset that has a down arrow icon next to it indicating that it can be downloaded
5. Click "Download" button on that asset
Expected result: The icon on the right side of the asset bar changes to a folder since the asset has been downloaded
Actual result: The icon remains a down arrow (indicating that it can be downloaded) instead of a folder
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a16, 2022.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.17f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0a15
- Reproducible with Win10, Mac
- The icon is updated upon a refresh later it seems, whether you re-download or reopen the package manager window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags