Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Packman My Assets icons are not updated upon downloading the assets
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open any project
2. Open Package Manager (Window -> Package Manager)
3. In the "Packages:" dropdown select "Packages: My Assets"
4. Select an asset that has a down arrow icon next to it indicating that it can be downloaded
5. Click "Download" button on that asset
Expected result: The icon on the right side of the asset bar changes to a folder since the asset has been downloaded
Actual result: The icon remains a down arrow (indicating that it can be downloaded) instead of a folder
Reproducible with: 2022.1.0a16, 2022.1.0b1
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.17f1, 2021.2.5f1, 2022.1.0a15
- Reproducible with Win10, Mac
- The icon is updated upon a refresh later it seems, whether you re-download or reopen the package manager window
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"