Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
[Packman] Installation status of some packages under dependencies text is misaligned due to uneven line spacing of UI elements
The installation status of some packages is misaligned under dependencies information of packages. This is due to the uneven line spacing of UI elements which results in dependent package installation status not shown. Refer the attached video
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Window > Package Manager
3) Select 2d Animation
Actual result: UI Elements package is enabled as built-in package but not shown in the dependencies text
Expected result: UI Elements package is enabled and shown in dependencies text
Occurring on: 2020.2.0a3, 2020.1.0b2, 2020.1.0a21
Working fine on: 2020.1.0a20
Environment: Both Windows and Mac
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'