Search Issue Tracker
[Packman] Custom Packages do not have Preview/Experimental tag when they're in the Preview/Experimental version
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the Package Manager
3. In the Package Manager press +->"Add package from git URL..."
4. Add a custom preview/experimental Package (1380566_Custom Package link is in the Edit to use)
Expected results: The Package has Preview or Experimental tag
Actual results: The Package does not have a Preview or Experimental tag
Reproducible with: 2020.3.2f1, 2021.2.8f1, 2022.1.0b2
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.35f1, 2020.3.1f1, 2020.2.7f1
- In versions 2020.3 and up it can cause an additional problem as there's a warning in the top right of the Editor warning the user about Preview/Experimental Packages being used in the project while the Package Manager does not have tags on the Preview/Experimental Packages causing confusion
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform