Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3
PackedMemorySnapshot: Type contains staticFieldBytes, but has no static field
Steps to reproduce
1. Open user attached project
2. Click Mainmenu > BugReport > Open TestCode Window
3. Click Capture Memory 'Editor' button
- Observe the text displays "IvyModule, staticFields=0, staticFieldBytes=16".
Expected: "staticFieldBytes" is 0 if the type has no static fields.
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0b2, 2017.3.0a6
Fixed in .NET 4.x: 2019.1.0a10, 2018.3.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3