Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3, 2019.1
PackedMemorySnapshot: Type contains staticFieldBytes, but has no static field
Steps to reproduce
1. Open user attached project
2. Click Mainmenu > BugReport > Open TestCode Window
3. Click Capture Memory 'Editor' button
- Observe the text displays "IvyModule, staticFields=0, staticFieldBytes=16".
Expected: "staticFieldBytes" is 0 if the type has no static fields.
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0b2, 2017.3.0a6
Fixed in .NET 4.x: 2019.1.0a10, 2018.3.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Japanese diacritic symbols are missing from the build executable file when building the project
- [Hub] Tutorial Project summaries advise to set preferred Editor to 2019.1 when Hub 2.x does not have preferred Editor anymore
- Tilemap Collider 2D exists when tiles are being deleted
- Using Assert.Inconclusive in editmode stops the running test
- Overriding OnInspectorGUI without EditorGUILayout GetControlRect results in EditorGUI PropertyField invisible/clipped/collapsed