Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
PackedMemorySnapshot: Type contains staticFieldBytes, but has no static field
Steps to reproduce
1. Open user attached project
2. Click Mainmenu > BugReport > Open TestCode Window
3. Click Capture Memory 'Editor' button
- Observe the text displays "IvyModule, staticFields=0, staticFieldBytes=16".
Expected: "staticFieldBytes" is 0 if the type has no static fields.
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0b2, 2017.3.0a6
Fixed in .NET 4.x: 2019.1.0a10, 2018.3.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- EditorGUILayout.PropertyField does not work for Vector4
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes