Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.3.X
PackedMemorySnapshot: Type contains staticFieldBytes, but has no static field
Steps to reproduce
1. Open user attached project
2. Click Mainmenu > BugReport > Open TestCode Window
3. Click Capture Memory 'Editor' button
- Observe the text displays "IvyModule, staticFields=0, staticFieldBytes=16".
Expected: "staticFieldBytes" is 0 if the type has no static fields.
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0b2, 2017.3.0a6
Fixed in .NET 4.x: 2019.1.0a10, 2018.3.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR