Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2017.4, 2018.3
PackedMemorySnapshot: Type contains staticFieldBytes, but has no static field
Steps to reproduce
1. Open user attached project
2. Click Mainmenu > BugReport > Open TestCode Window
3. Click Capture Memory 'Editor' button
- Observe the text displays "IvyModule, staticFields=0, staticFieldBytes=16".
Expected: "staticFieldBytes" is 0 if the type has no static fields.
Reproduced in: 2018.1.0b2, 2017.3.0a6
Fixed in .NET 4.x: 2019.1.0a10, 2018.3.0b11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once