Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2
Fixed in 2017.3, 2018.1
PackedMemorySnapshot: Leading period symbol in Typename
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project
2. Click Main menu > BugReport > Open TestCode Window
3. Click Capture Memory 'Editor' button
Observe the text displays "TypeDescription.name = .TestCode".
Expected result: Types which are not part of a namespace do not have a leading period symbol. The provided test case should output "TypeDescription.name = TestCode" instead
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0f1, 2018.1.0a7
Not reproduced with: 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p4
Type.Description.Name occurs in 2017.3.0a6
Fixed in: 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.