Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2017.3.X, 2018.1.X
PackedMemorySnapshot: Leading period symbol in Typename
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached project
2. Click Main menu > BugReport > Open TestCode Window
3. Click Capture Memory 'Editor' button
Observe the text displays "TypeDescription.name = .TestCode".
Expected result: Types which are not part of a namespace do not have a leading period symbol. The provided test case should output "TypeDescription.name = TestCode" instead
Reproduced with: 2017.3.0f1, 2018.1.0a7
Not reproduced with: 2017.1.2p3, 2017.2.0p4
Type.Description.Name occurs in 2017.3.0a6
Fixed in: 2017.3.1p2, 2018.1.0b9, 2018.2.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnActiveBuildTargetChanged is not called when changing the build platform
- Silent crash when scripts are recompiled on a specific project
- [Android] Video freezes when built for Android with specific project
- UI element is not displayed when Canvas Render Mode is set to Screen Space-Overlay
- Editor crashes on libetc_init when changing WebGL Texture Format to "RGB + 1-bit Alpha Compressed ETC2 4 bits"