Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.32f1, 2022.3.12f1, 2023.1.17f1, 2023.2.0b13, 2023.3.0a9
Under Consideration for 2024.1.X
PackageRequirements blocks in Shaders do not support experimental/preview packages
1. Open the attached project "ShaderPackageRequirements"
2. Select NewUnlitShader.shader in the Project window
Expected result: no errors in the Inspector
Actual result: there is an error in the Inspector:
"Shader error in 'Unlit/NewUnlitShader': Subshader 0, package com.unity.textmeshpro: invalid package version string"
Reproducible with: 2021.3.29f1, 2022.3.5f1, 2023.1.5f1, 2023.2.0a22
Reproducible on: macOS 13.4.1 (Intel)
Note: reproducible with TMPro package versions 3.2.0-pre.4 and 3.0.1-exp but not 3.0.6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when entering PlayMode while the GameObject's Properties Inspector window is in Debug mode
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning