Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Package Name in Identification settings does not save edit after focusing on other window
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Change platform to Android
3) Player Settings >> Other Settings >> Identification
4) In Package Name, change 'com.Company.ProductName' to 'com.Company.something'
5) Click mouse button on a Scene view or any other window(Except PlayerSettings window)
6) You should see 'com.Company.something' changed back to 'com.Company.ProductName'
Workaround: Press Enter before focusing on other window
Expected result: Edit should be saved after focusing on other window
Actual result: Edit is not saved
Regression from : 5.6.0b6
Not reproduced with:
5.4.4p3, 5.5.1p3, 5.6.0b3, 5.6.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Created Import Issue Asset doesn't show up in the Project window until the Unity Editor is restarted
- [Android] Application name with an ampersand is removed and replaced with an underscore in 2021 LTS and up