Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Package Name in Identification settings does not save edit after focusing on other window
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Change platform to Android
3) Player Settings >> Other Settings >> Identification
4) In Package Name, change 'com.Company.ProductName' to 'com.Company.something'
5) Click mouse button on a Scene view or any other window(Except PlayerSettings window)
6) You should see 'com.Company.something' changed back to 'com.Company.ProductName'
Workaround: Press Enter before focusing on other window
Expected result: Edit should be saved after focusing on other window
Actual result: Edit is not saved
Regression from : 5.6.0b6
Not reproduced with:
5.4.4p3, 5.5.1p3, 5.6.0b3, 5.6.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website
- QualitySettings.streamingMipmapsMemoryBudget is always clamped down to 4096 MB even on 64-bit systems