Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Package Name in Identification settings does not save edit after focusing on other window
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project
2) Change platform to Android
3) Player Settings >> Other Settings >> Identification
4) In Package Name, change 'com.Company.ProductName' to 'com.Company.something'
5) Click mouse button on a Scene view or any other window(Except PlayerSettings window)
6) You should see 'com.Company.something' changed back to 'com.Company.ProductName'
Workaround: Press Enter before focusing on other window
Expected result: Edit should be saved after focusing on other window
Actual result: Edit is not saved
Regression from : 5.6.0b6
Not reproduced with:
5.4.4p3, 5.5.1p3, 5.6.0b3, 5.6.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected