Search Issue Tracker
Package Manager window UI is broken when selecting different package versions
How to reproduce:
1. Download, extract and open attached project (packmanissue.zip) or create a new one
2. Open Package Manager Window
3. Click on any package (for example Ads)
4. Click 'See all versions'
5. Scroll back and forth to view different package versions
Expected results: A dropdown occured after clicking 'See all versions' with different package versions
Actual results: An invisible dropdown occurs after clicking 'See all versions', overlapping with other UI elements and buttons for different package versions are invisible and in some cases offset.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a12
Note: Does not affect earlier versions due to this UI being introduced in 2019.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Error of NullReferenceException and black screen appears when opening new project in 2019.2.10f1 version
- [Vulkan] Wrong aspect ratio in fullscreen of Standalone build when selected screen resolution is not native
- [iOS 12] [Metal] IOAF code 4 error freeze because of tessellation shader
- 'A tree couldn't be loaded because the prefab is missing' error is thrown when importing package with Terrain Asset with Trees
- [Mac] Crash on ioAccelResourceListAddNewGroupAndResource when importing a large COLLADA model