Search Issue Tracker
Package Manager window UI is broken when selecting different package versions
How to reproduce:
1. Download, extract and open attached project (packmanissue.zip) or create a new one
2. Open Package Manager Window
3. Click on any package (for example Ads)
4. Click 'See all versions'
5. Scroll back and forth to view different package versions
Expected results: A dropdown occured after clicking 'See all versions' with different package versions
Actual results: An invisible dropdown occurs after clicking 'See all versions', overlapping with other UI elements and buttons for different package versions are invisible and in some cases offset.
Reproducible with: 2019.1.0a12
Note: Does not affect earlier versions due to this UI being introduced in 2019.1.0a11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on HumanTrait_CUSTOM_GetMuscleDefaultMin when passing an invalid value to HumanTrait.GetMuscleDefaultMin
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'