Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Package Manager throws "Input string was not in a correct format" error when using Locales with "," number separating formats
1. Go to Region & Language Settings in Windows
2. Change "Country or region" to "Poland"
3. Change "Windows display language" to "Latviešu"
4. Open up a new unity project
5. Go to Window -> Package Manager
6. Observe the editor console window
Expected: Console Windows shows no errors
Actual: The Package Manager packages throw "System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format" errors
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a7
Could not reproduce with any of 2017.4 versions because the Package Manager was not implemented in these releases yet
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry