Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Package Manager throws "Input string was not in a correct format" error when using Locales with "," number separating formats
1. Go to Region & Language Settings in Windows
2. Change "Country or region" to "Poland"
3. Change "Windows display language" to "Latviešu"
4. Open up a new unity project
5. Go to Window -> Package Manager
6. Observe the editor console window
Expected: Console Windows shows no errors
Actual: The Package Manager packages throw "System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format" errors
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a7
Could not reproduce with any of 2017.4 versions because the Package Manager was not implemented in these releases yet
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [WebGL] Mobile clients crash due to missing document element
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project
- [M1][Rosetta] Crackling sound when Editor is compiling