Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.2
Package Manager throws "Input string was not in a correct format" error when using Locales with "," number separating formats
1. Go to Region & Language Settings in Windows
2. Change "Country or region" to "Poland"
3. Change "Windows display language" to "Latviešu"
4. Open up a new unity project
5. Go to Window -> Package Manager
6. Observe the editor console window
Expected: Console Windows shows no errors
Actual: The Package Manager packages throw "System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format" errors
Reproduced in: 2019.1.0b9, 2019.2.0a7
Could not reproduce with any of 2017.4 versions because the Package Manager was not implemented in these releases yet
Fixed in 2019.1.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tile Map] Default cursor doesn't change to resize cursor on hovering over Default brush section in Tile Palette window
- After light bake, when light is switched from Baked to Realtime - it does not emit any light
- Multi-material list ordering does not respect DCC material ordering
- Timeline Track Clip locks to the Timeline cursor's position when moving it in the Timeline Asset
- [Particles] Infinite lifetime + prewarm causes errors