Search Issue Tracker
Package Manager icons flicker when using Vulkan in editor
Icons flicker when hovering over them on Vulkan. See a video attached.
- download this project or make a new project with the latest 2021.1
- Open the project setting and make sure the rendering API is set to Vulkan
- Restart the project and open the package manager window
- Hover over various links and use some drop-downs. You'll notice that the icons will start flickering
Reproducible on: 2021.1.0a8, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.2
Not reproducible on: 2021.1.0a7, 2020.2.2f1, 2019.4.18f1
Note: only on the FAV (2020.1.0a8) do I also get a Vulkan related crash when closing the editor:
Received signal SIGSEGV
0x00007ff7cb13152e (Unity) vk::ImageManager::RemoveTextureIDBinding
0x00007ff7cb0e660f (Unity) vk::Image::~Image
0x00007ff7cb0e8734 (Unity) vk::Image::`vector deleting destructor'
0x00007ff7cb0f81d5 (Unity) vk::ResourceDestructionStagingArea::GarbageCollect
0x00007ff7cb0f7caa (Unity) GfxDeviceVK::FlushPools_Internal
0x00007ff7cb0f7c4a (Unity) GfxDeviceVK::FlushPools
0x00007ff7cb0e5cd6 (Unity) GfxDeviceVK::~GfxDeviceVK
0x00007ff7cb0e86b4 (Unity) GfxDeviceVK::`vector deleting destructor'
0x00007ff7cb761bdc (Unity) DestroyRealGfxDevice
0x00007ff7ccfc8f66 (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::~GfxDeviceWorker
0x00007ff7ccfc90c4 (Unity) GfxDeviceWorker::`vector deleting destructor'
0x00007ff7cb081a18 (Unity) GfxDeviceClient::~GfxDeviceClient
0x00007ff7cb081c84 (Unity) GfxDeviceClient::`vector deleting destructor'
0x00007ff7cb761b16 (Unity) DestroyGfxDevice
0x00007ff7cc1028d0 (Unity) WinMain
0x00007ff7cdcbb172 (Unity) __scrt_common_main_seh
0x00007ffece487c24 (KERNEL32) BaseThreadInitThunk
0x00007ffece9cd4d1 (ntdll) RtlUserThreadStart
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph/Oculus/Vulkan] Line Output is not visible on Oculus
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Screen Space particles are flipped on Y
- Colors majorly change when the Volume Component's "Weight" property value changes from 0 to any small value
- [VFX/Oculus/GLES 3] Skinned Mesh and Mesh sampling effects do not appear when TexCoord is used
- Serializable type loses its "NaN" value when copying and pasting it in the Inspector window