Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Package Manager fails to download LFS files from Git repository when the Git URL contains a path and a branch query
How to reproduce:
1. Make sure that Git and Git LFS are installed
2. Open the attached "1307682 repro" project
3. Open the Packages > lfs_test > Editor folder
Expected result: the "NewImage2.png" Asset is downloaded
Actual result: the "NewImage2.png" Asset isn't downloaded and it only contains the metadata about the file
Reproducible with: 2019.4.18f1, 2020.2.1f1, 2021.1.0b2, 2021.2.0a1
Could not test with: 2018.4.30f1 (the Package Manager fails to resolve any git URLs with a path query parameter)
-The package contains two .png Assets: "NewImage.png" and "NewImage2.png". The first image is downloaded successfully and it is from the Master branch of the package. The second image is never downloaded and it is specific to the "TestBranch" branch.
-Changing the Git URL ending from
"https://github.com/Augustinas-simkus/My_LFS_Package.git#TestBranch" solves the issue and both LFS files are downloaded successfully
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete