Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
Override controller created with script and without animator rebind call crashes unity
1. Open project attached (animsample.7z).
2. Press Play.
3. Move with arrows and press space few times.
Expected result: Animation will be activated.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproduced on: 5.6.1p4, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2.
Works fine on: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p3.
Regression introduced in 5.6.1p4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Wrong depth texture when using SetTargetBuffers when anti-aliasing is higher than 1
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector