Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6.X, 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
Override controller created with script and without animator rebind call crashes unity
1. Open project attached (animsample.7z).
2. Press Play.
3. Move with arrows and press space few times.
Expected result: Animation will be activated.
Actual result: Unity crashes.
Reproduced on: 5.6.1p4, 5.6.2p2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.2.0b2.
Works fine on: 5.6.0f3, 5.6.1p3.
Regression introduced in 5.6.1p4.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12